Monday, August 10, 2009

June 27, 2009

You've had a lot of visitors, even a few from California (Aunt Donna & Uncle Gary). Mom, Dad, Diana & Aunt Donna went to Select Specialty to check it out. They are wanting to move you to an acute care hospital. Everyone was impressed with the place so they are suppose to move you tomorrow. I have been packing up your house. It's so hard Johnny. I'm putting everything in tubs and labeling them. Then I've got a list going so you'll know what's in each tub. Mom put me in charge of this project and I have to tell you it's one of the hardest things I've done in a while. I miss you so bad and to see all your stuff ... it's hard! I've found things you've kept from our childhood, stuff I had forgotten all about. Johnny, I want nothing more then to unpack your stuff and set up your new house. My heart aches. Please wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment