Friday, August 21, 2009

August 19, 2009

Johnny,
Jackie and I came to see you this afternoon, someone had turned off your A/C and it was so hot. You felt like you had a fever but I wasn't sure if it was that or how hot it was in your room. I turned your A/C down to 60 to coll you off quick and took off your covers. I checked everything, like I do when I first get there and your moist air oxygen was not coming through the tube. I turned that up...not sure how that got turned down. It makes me so sad that your in this place! I'm not convinced they know how to care for you. We're just waiting to hear if your insurance will approve you being moved. We are approaching every decision with prayers Johnny; it's hard to know if we're doing the right thing. The only thing we know for sure is we love you! The girls at your work got Jackie's school supply list and went shopping. They got her way more than she needed. Jackie was so excited looking through all the cool stuff they picked out. It's like they knew exactly what she would want. So many people want to do something for you but don't know what...everyone loves you Johnny! Jackie starts school on Monday, she's excited and a little nervous too. She'll do fine though and she's already made a friend. She chose to be in tennis and choir...I'm so glad she chose choir, she has such a beautiful singing voice!

From mom:
I know you want your mitten off but, I'm only here for a couple of minutes. I'm praying we can move you today. I love you.

Mickey came by this morning and at noon. He's so good to check on you.
Diana came by to fuss over you...we love you Johnny!

No comments:

Post a Comment