Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 10, 2009

You got your T-bar today. It's not the same as what you had before... You know, mom said it best when she told me that no place will ever be good enough...no one will ever take better care of you then your family. I just wish we were in a position to do that. Maybe when your awake. Maybe. Well, your oxygen treatments should be easier now. Johnny, I want you to know that we are taking good care of Jackie. You are so loved! XO

From Jackie:
I came by with Aunt Jennifer today and you coughed and I heard your voice! It sounded like when you would yawn really load and try to make me laugh or it was when you were singing to me. I miss you Daddy! Hurry up and wake up so you can sing to me and make me laugh. I don't like you this way! It's scary. You've slept long enough, don't you think? You need to wake up! I love you and miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment