Thursday, August 13, 2009

July 26 - 31, 2009

26th
From Diana:
I had a dream about your Friday night in which I had come to visit and you were sitting up in bed, talking to me. You told me how much you loved Jackie, your Mom and Jennifer. You asked me how long you had been out. When can I leave? You said. You said you remembered going around the curve but that was all. Consequently Johnny, you never made it around the curve. I felt so good in the dream. I sat on the side of your bed and you held my hand. I am going home soon, we have to pack. We wish you could share our excitement. We would love moving if we had you too! I love you so! Your daddy is here too.
From Jennifer:
Went to church this morning, there are a lot of prayers being lifted up for you. I hope you can feel them. Jackie and Mickey are here. It's so hard for Jackie to see you like this. I try not to stay long when I bring her. I looked at your right eye today, compared to your left it seems better. Am I just wishing? I hope your not suffering Johnny. I love you! XO



From Mom & Robert:
We changed your gown and took your boots off to let your feet air out. I need to take your brace off and shave you. It's such a job. I'll be glad when your neck heals.
27th
From Granny Holub:
Johnny, I came to see you. Sorry I can't come more often. I love you so very much.
From Jackie:
Daddy, I came by with Aunt Jennifer Today. I have been coming with her. I got my cell phone today. It's Cody's old one. I love you and miss you. Get better soon! Love you Daddy!!
From Jennifer:
You don't seem as alert to me today. Your coughing a lot. It is so hard seeing you this way. Last night we had a prayer meeting and you were lifted up. Jackie too! You are on the prayer lists of so many people. I'm trying to be patient. You are so missed. Love you little brother! XO
From Mom:
Left boots off - beginning of a sore on Johnny's left heel. Doctor was to do chest x-ray today. Don't know results. Lots of mucus. Your face looks yellow to me. There's so much to worry about, I hardly know where to start. I love you sweetie. I wish I could take this bitter cup from you!
28th
From Jackie:
I think you've slept long enough. You are very loved by so many people! I love you and miss you! You are in my prayers!
From Jennifer:
Your running a fever, wet all over from sweat. I changed your gown, pillow cases and sheets. I wish there was more I could do for you. Love you Johnny! XO
From Cody & Bailey:
Hey, Bailey and I came by today to see you. You were giving my mom a hard time when she was trying to situate you. Get better man. Love you!
From Mom:
Sweating again. Nurse had to replace the electrodes again. Your right eye isn't so wild tonight. You look miserable and I don't know how to help you.
29th
From Mickey:
Hey Johnny, came by to see you after work. It is hard to see you this way. I wonder if you know when people are here. You seem to react sometimes then others you don't. The women in your life need you back, it's as hard to watch them as it is to watch you. We all love you so much and need you back. Jackie needs her daddy. She cried for you Sunday night, for over an hour. It was very difficult to watch her suffer like that. All we could do was hold her. Your the one that can make her feel better by waking up.
From Jackie:
Hi Daddy. I miss you and so does Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Mickey and Gilley! You need to wake up and take me to the circus. You also need to wake up and tell Aunt Jennifer Happy Birthday!!! We all miss you Daddy. Wake up!
From Jennifer:
The doctor came in while I was here and said your pneumonia is gone. Praise God! He's going to take you off the antibiotics. Mom, Diana and I are going to check out a few places on Saturday to move you to. You know insurance, saving a buck is real important...until it's their loved one, huh? Well, today is my 40th Birthday and it's just not the same without you teasing me about getting old. All I want is for you to wake up. Once you do, we can start you on the road to recovery. It's so hard for me to be patient, I want you back now! Makes you realize that we're only guaranteed today. I wish I had told you more how much I love you. How proud of you I am. I know it's not easy being a single parent and working all the time. Johnny, your family needs you! You know our parents are getting older, don't you leave me alone to take care of them! Someone needs to help me hose them off in the front yard! Ha! (that was for mom!) Well, take the time you need to get better and I'll work on being more patient. I love you. I love you. I love you. I miss you too!
30th
From Jackie:
Hi Daddy! Your work is getting me tickets to go to the circus. I wish you were taking me. I love and miss you!
From Mom:
I shaved you, put some new pads around your collar and on your tummy. Put Karasol on your feet. I hope it helps. See you tomorrow. I hope we all wake up from this nightmare soon and find you are all ok. I love you! P.S. Quit grinding your teeth!
31st
From Jackie:
Hi Daddy! I miss you and love you! Come home now!! I miss you so much!! XOXOXOX
From Mickey:
Hey Johnny, came by with Jennifer and Jackie. The doctor told them to get some different things for you to hold, different textures, etc. He said to try some dog toys. They got you a chicken that squeaks. You seem to like it. Wake up any time now.
From Mom:
You're frowning. What are you thinking? You may move in a few days or a week. Jen, Diana & I are going to check out a couple of places tomorrow. The Dr. is checking with insurance about putting a pump to send muscle relaxer to your spinal fluid. It's easier on your liver and won't make you sleepy like the meds do now. It is encouraging. Wake up so we can start rehab! Aunt Maggie and Uncle Ken came by. Your pulmonary doctor is Granny Holub's doctor too. Diana used to work with him. The nurse and aide turned you and you were too close to the rail and hit your eyebrow. You have a tiny cut. The nurse felt so bad. She was petting you and talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment