Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 7, 2009


Johnny, I got Jackie registered for 7th grade. She's a little shy but excited. When I got to the hospital to see you, I had an hour before the paramedics came to move you to your new place. I gave you a really close shave, wiped you down and cleaned you up. I put a new gown on you and packed the rest of your things. Christy came by to see you before you left on the ambulance. Jackie and I followed you to Manorcare...you seemed really agitated. The new place seems ok...I wish it didn't have to be like this at all! It's hard on Jackie to see you like this! It's hard on all of us! We stayed until you were settled in. You looked more relaxed by the time we left. I love you Johnny! We need you back! I feel strongly that God's not done with you! He's got a plan for you and when you wake up, you're going to have an awesom testimony! Love you little brother! Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment