Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 19, 2009

Johnny,

Mom said that you were trying to tell her something today and you were getting frustrated so she gave you the magnets and you spelled, "I needed to" and then you became frustrated, so she gave you the little computer and you typed out "explain to u" and then again, you were getting frustrated so she gave you pen and paper and you wrote "my"...the last word was a guessing game but when mom said the word you gave her a thumbs up. What you were trying to say to her was "I needed to explain to you my needs". Amazing! So, the next challenge was to find out what you needs were. So, she asked you and you picked up the tile that mom had taped a word to...it said thirsty. Mom said, Johnny are you thirsty? You answered with a thumbs up.

This story is funny to me because you could have just said I'm thirsty. Instead you told her you needed to explain your needs. I told Mickey that you would say do not instead of don't ... it's so cool to see you coming back!!

Love you!! Xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment