Thursday, October 1, 2009

September 29, 2009

Johnny,

I know I've said it before but Tuesday's are hard! Today is week 15 and it's still so hard to believe! I came to visit you and you just really seemed like you didn't feel good. You had a touch of diarrhea and it really wiped you out. Jerry came to do therapy and put you in the chair but you were not at all interested. He left me alone with you to work on some things and you would not even keep your eyes open. When Jerry came back to check on us, we decided that you had enough and put you back in bed. You were sound asleep just about as soon as your head hit the pillow.

On my way home, I stopped by Michaels to get stuff to make Jackie a mum. Mom is going to spend the night after she visits with you and we are going to work on it. Well, it turned out good.... here's a picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment