Friday, October 9, 2009

October 9, 2009

Johnny,

WOOO HOOO!!!
We heard from Bluecross Blueshield...your going to Baylor on Tuesday (that'll be wk17). You are approved for the trail, the pump and botox. Depending on how you do with the pump and botox, you may be able to go to Baylor Rehab...That's on the prayer list : )

PRAISE GOD FOR HIS ANSWERED PRAYERS!!!!

Okay Johnny, What's the deal?

Mom says you are very agitated. Seems you might be moving from a three to a four. You are grabbing, pinching, throwing anything you get your hands on. You are pulling, grabbing, and scratching at your feeding tube, catheter, trach, your other hand, your electrodes. You are just being a huge brat! I'm so proud of you!!!
Ha! I never thought I'd say it but keep it up! The brattier (I know, that's not a word) the better!

Jerry told mom that he thinks you've moved up a number or two. I really hope you've skipped the cussing stage but to be perfectly honest, I would celebrate even that!

I haven't been by in a few days, I'm not feeling well again. I don't think I have anything contagious but I certainly don't want to take a chance. You are so close to getting the pump!

Love you!!! XO Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment