Monday, October 12, 2009

October 12, 2009

Johnny,

Well, your still the same.
Mom said that you are moving tomorrow to Baylor but she doesn't know yet what time. I wish so much that I could go! I went to the doctor today and found out that I have a severe ear infection. The doctor has me on 2000 mg of antibiotics a day for 10 days. As much as it hurts, I'm so thankful that it turned out to not be my tooth. I really hate dental work! Anyway, my plan is to get a few days of antibiotics in my system before I see you....just in case. I am so excited about you getting the pump!

I got Jackie's report card this weekend. Johnny, you would be so proud of her! She's really been through a lot and yet she's managed to make straight A's! Here's her grades:

Science - 90
Math - 98 *she also got an award from her math teacher for outstanding achievement!!
Reading/Language arts - 98
JV Treble Choir - 97
Tennis - 99
Social Studies - 92

She wanted me to tell you that she also got all E's ... which means excellent. She is very proud of herself!!

O taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man that trusteth in Him. Psalm 34:8

We are so blessed, for so many reasons! Love you Johnny!! xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment