Monday, October 26, 2009

October 25, 2009

Johnny,

Mom and Robert came to visit with you after church. Mom said that you seem sad. I wonder if your realizing things are different and it's got you down. It's so hard for us knowing that there are times when your alone. You are making such good progress, we are so proud of you!!! We are praying that insurance comes through. We are praying God's will. We are praying, we are praying!!!

In times of need, find comfort in Christ!

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God.

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Love you Johnny!! XO Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment