Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 10, 2009

Johnny,

Today is Saturday. Mom spent most of the day visiting with you. I spent the whole day in bed. I have a can't get my head off the pillow ear infection. You know how amazing mom is but after spending the day with you, she went all the way home and back to my house to give me some antibiotics. That's right mom, I'm tooting your horn!

Mom said that you've been very agitated today. I can't even imagine what that feels like for you. I believe the stage your in now is where you start to realize your different. You realize that Your in a hospital and you may or may not know why your here. Mom said that your all over the place with your right hand. You were that way last night and the same this morning. I wonder if you even slept last night. You must be exhausted!

You were weighed today Johnny...90.8 lbs. I don't even know what to say. My heart hurts. How is that possible?

Love you Johnny. I'll see you as soon as I know I'm not contagious. I would feel terrible if I got you sick.

XO Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment