Saturday, September 5, 2009

September 5, 2009

Johnny,

When Jackie and I came to see you today, you had several visitors. Buddy and Tammy were there and Christy and Kathy also. We stood around you visiting and trying to get you to interact but you were too tired. After your visitors left, I gave you a shave, I shampooed you hair and cut it some. I cleaned your ears and face. You seemed really relaxed.



Jackie and I stayed for several hours and you just slept. I was able to talk to your pulmonary doctor who said that he changed out your trach to a size 6 and would be changing it again next week to a size 4. He said that by Friday you should be trach free. They are going to try and feed you through the mouth but still feed you through the feeding tube until you get the hang of it. It's just amazing, the progress you're making!! Oh, you have your own room now, it's room 19. I met your nurse, she's really nice and seems to really care about you.

This is Jackie being bored...



Take care little brother....Love you!! Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment