Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 11, 2009

Johnny,

I spent the day and most of the evening going through my pictures. I put them on a jump drive for the digital picture frame mom got you. Your speech therapist thought it would be good for you and suggested we get you one. She told us to tell you who the people are in the pictures, it's feeding your brain with information. It's really hard going through all these old pictures and seeing you like you were before the accident. I miss you so much! Xo Jen
Some pictures of you:

This is one of my favorite pictures of you.

You and Jackie being silly.

You and Jackie Christmas

Jackie's Birthday day

You reading to Cody


Mom and Dad were with you today during therapy. You would be amazed at how they work together for you. Mom said it was very sweet the way dad kept telling you how much he loves you.

Joe, Kathy & Christy Navrtil came to see you:
Johnny, Mom (Kathy) and Dad (Joe) came by to see you today. I waited until after your therapy. I had a hard time getting you awake. You are going in and out. I won't stay long just wanted to see you. We are so proud of all your progress. We love you. Christy

Your friend Gary from work came by too.

No comments:

Post a Comment