Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November 28, 2009

Johnny,

Mom & Jackie came to visit you today. They were there most of the day. Mom said that she did your exercises and you were very loose. Jackie filled all the bird feeders outside in the courtyard. She was filling a feeder outside a mans room and looked up and he was smiling at her. I feel for these patients, most of them don't get very many visitors. Mom said that when they were getting ready to go, she told you she was going to my house and you told her you wanted to go. I sure wish you could and I'm waiting for the day!

Love you!! xo Jen


Email from Leroy:
Hi Jennifer,

I am soooooo happy that Johnny's surgery came out ok.
Feels like he is turning a good and happy page!
tell him I said Hello and I love him.
Tell your family Happy Thanksgiving and that our prayers are
with you all out there.

Love you Jennifer,

Leroy

No comments:

Post a Comment