Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 31, 2009

Johnny,

Happy New Years Eve!!

Mom and Jackie came to visit you today. Mom said that you were pretty much the same as yesterday. The nurse had to drain your bladder because you had over 500cc. Yesterday they had to drain it twice because you had 400cc and 653cc. I know that must contribute to how lethargic you are and it can't be comfortable.

Dr. Thomas came by again and filled your pump. He used a 4x concentrate dose so he won't have to fill it as often. Right now your pump is at 363 mg. Julia told mom that he is very happy with your left fingers. She waxed them again today. Mom said that your fingers are almost laying flat Karen talked to mom again today about Rehab without walls. Pray that bluecross/blueshield approves this when it comes time for that.

Mom shaved you and cleaned your ears and nose. She also trimmed your toenails which grossed Jackie out.

You seem so depressed, we are hoping that after your swallow test on Monday they will let you eat more...that seemed to be the highlight of your days at Traymore.

Love you Johnny!! xo Jen

P.S.
Johnny's Room Update:
You have a framed out room and a roof. I'll post pictures soon.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

My prayer for each of you out there...I pray that if you don't have a relationship with Jesus, you seek Him. If you don't have a healthy relationship with your family,
take the time to repair it. Life is too short and if Johnny's accident has taught me anything, it is just how much I need Jesus and how much I love my brother. I know without a doubt that without Jesus' answered prayers, my brother would not be here. Happy New Year!! I look forward to seeing you or hearing from you in 2010!!
God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment