Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 5, 2009

Johnny,

Jackie and I came to see you this morning. You were asleep when we walked in and we were very quiet to not wake you up...yes, I said Jackie was quiet. Ha! That's a tough one to believe! But, I was anxious to say hello so I woke you up. You were so sweet! When you saw me, you said hi and then I told you Jackie was hiding in the corner of the room and you moved your eyes around the room until you saw her. I wish so much that you could smile or register your emotions. I know you had a smile for us! I took off your glove and you held my hand.

You were a little congested so I suctioned you. I ended up having to suction you a lot while I was there. You napped on and off for about an hour and a half, and the squirrels were wild outside your window so Jackie occupied her time by taking pictures of them. The birds were very busy too. It was really cold today so I guess the animals were feeling frisky.




You and Jackie watched cartoons and played with your magnet letters.

When we left, you were sleeping soundly.

It's always so hard to leave you. I really don't think you have a concept of time, so that makes it easier!

Love you!! xo Jen

P.S. Aren't secrets fun....Johnny and I know a secret. Or, I should say, Johnny knows my secret and he's not telling - are you Johnny! Love you! Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment