Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21, 2009

Johnny,

Well, you are all set for you surgery on Wednesday. We don't have a time yet but everything is in place. You have no idea what's going to happen to you but it's really going to help speed your recovery along. Tomorrow should be your last night at Traymore. They have been really good to you. I know they are going to miss you!

Love you!! xo Jen

P.S. Mickey and I went to the doctor today and our baby is 2 inches long. Isn't that cool! The baby was dancing around in my belly like it was doing water ballet. My doctor said that the baby is doing really good and the chance for miscarriage at this stage is very slim. I think I told you that there is a clot in my uterus near the baby and it was something to be concerned about but the bigger the baby gets the less chance of the clot effect things. So, this is a good thing and we are on cloud nine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment