Monday, December 21, 2009

December 19, 2009

Johnny,

Today was our annual girls only Neiman Marcus luncheon. Jackie was excited and her hair looked beautiful! Wouldn't you know it's the one day I leave the house without my camera. We did get a group photo with Santa. I really felt weird about going, with you being where you are. I know it doesn't make sense, it's not even something you've ever done with us....cause your a boy : ) I think it's just having a good time that makes me feel guilty.

Jackie went home with Diana after our lunch and I headed to see you. Mom had you in the chair when I got there and you were doing some arm exercises. She gave you the magnetic letters and you pointed randomly at letters. You weren't in the mood. I kept trying to get you to say baby but you wouldn't. Finally I asked you where was my baby and you pointed to my stomach. I feel sure you understand that I'm pregnant. We had the aids put you back in bed because you were exhausted. When mom and I left, you were zoned out. You had a pretty hard day. Mom said that you attended a Christmas party early and listened to a preacher preach and the choir sing. Mom said you moaned and groaned the whole time. I wonder what you were thinking?

Love you!! xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment