Monday, February 1, 2010

January 26 & 27, 2010

Johnny,

When I got to your room today, you were still in bed. It was past time for group so I’m guessing you’re going to miss it. I got you put into your wheelchair and took you to PT with Craig and Chris. Craig put you on the mat today. He sat behind you and moved you from left to right and had you push and pull against him. You really weren’t very alert this morning so you did cooperate very well.

After the mat therapy, they put you in the standing chair. Chris and I worked with you there. You stood for about 30 minutes.


I asked you if you liked standing and you gave me thumbs up. When PT was over, I had them put you back in bed. Respiratory came in and gave you a breathing treatment and then you were out like a light.

*Justin with Universal Medical came in to meet with me about your respiratory equipment for home. He sent me home with a suction machine, a nebulizer and respiratory “stuff”. The whole time Justin was there, you slept.

Love you!! Xo Jen

January 27, 2010
Johnny,

Today is the weekly family meeting. We found out that you are being approved for an extended stay. Your release date is Tuesday, February 2nd. Your wounds are looking better and closing up. You received a new wheelchair. Your bed will be delivered to mom’s house on Monday. Mom said that you were very sleepy this morning and didn’t do too well in group today. Mom also said that when she walked into your room this morning you were sleeping; you woke up and turned your head to the right to look at Mom. That’s wonderful progress…shows us that you’re alert, aware of your surroundings and that the Botox is doing its job.

Love you!! Xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment