Monday, February 1, 2010

January 19, 2010

Johnny,

When I got to your room you were in your wheelchair. Respiratory was suctioning you and then when they were done, I took you to group where you answered every question right. After group, we met up with Craig & Chris for PT. They put you in the chair that goes from sitting to standing. They call it the standing chair. Your blood pressure stayed about the same every time they took it. You stood for about 30 minutes and handled it really well. I took you back to your room and Chris came up to do your OT. He worked on your legs for 30 minutes and during your OT, respiratory came to do your breathing treatment and walked me through the process again. We both did great! I got you all situated in your bed and you relaxed until your next therapy session. It was hard to leave you, you weren’t asleep. You did wave bye to me though, when I left.

Love you!! xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment