Monday, February 1, 2010

January 21, 2010

Johnny,
I went to therapy with you; Craig let me put you in the standing chair…with his help… by myself. I helped lift you and then I did the rest myself. You did so good and I must say, so did I : ) You stood for about 30 minutes.

Afterwards:
Chris – Did PT on your upper body and neck and then put you on the bike. You did very well! Then he put you back in bed and did your ankles and your feet. You feel asleep. I left.

Love you!! xo Jen

P.S. Update on your room:
Mickey & I took the cabinets he made for your closet to mom’s house…we had an ulterior motive, we wanted to see Cody. He’s been practically living with mom and Robert while working on your room when we got there; he was working with two men, spraying texture on the walls. The door-ways into the add-on have been cut through. Things are coming along really quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment