Friday, February 5, 2010

February 5, 2010

Johnny,

Your temperature today is 99 degrees. That's a pretty normal temperature for you. because of your brain injury, your temperature tends to run a little high. You do have a virus though and the doctor gave you an antibiotic. So, I'm wondering, did you get me sick or did I get you sick.

Rehab without walls came today and did physical and occupational therapy with you. Mom said that your a flirt with one of the therapists. Mom said while the therapist was trying to put your shirt on and struggling because you wouldn't help, you gave her a goofy grin when she asked why you won't help her. Typical! She said, I think your messing with me ... you grinned.

Diana came today and did your respiratory. Mom said that they were going to try and give you jar food today. I hope you do well, that's one thing you really loved when you were at Traymore.

Love you!! xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment