Friday, February 5, 2010

February 3, 2010

Johnny,

Well, you had a pretty good first night home. Mom said that you ran fever all night so, of course, she didn't get much sleep. I think it's probably like having a new born right now...you'll both fall into a routine. Diana came by today and gave you meds and your breathing treatment. She stayed with you while mom ran to the pharmacy for your other meds. I'm not sure how many your taking but it's a bunch.

Angels at home came to see you today, they are an organization that sends out nurses to check on your wounds, etc. They will be coming out once a week. They said that your wounds looked really good and were healing.

Rehab without walls came out to do Physical and Occupational therapy. They will be coming out 3 hours a day a few times a week.

I wanted to come see you so badly today but, I am sick. I'm not sure what I have but it feels like the flu, and that's the last thing you need!

Love you!! xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment