Friday, January 8, 2010

January 5, 2010

Johnny,

I caught up with you today in your room just as you and mom were leaving for therapy. You first had group and all you wanted to do was sleep and cough. You actually got kicked out because you were disrupting the class. I had to remove myself from the room before that, I gag everytime you cough now...things will be better after the baby is born, I'll be able to help out more with yuck stuff.
From group, you met up with Craig and he put you on the tilt board. You tolerated it very well and were in a 70 degree position for a while. Mom and Craig were talking shop so I had some one on one with you. I told you I had my appointment with the high-risk doctor and you gave me a thumbs up. I told you what they were screening for and you gave me another thumbs up. You kept looking me in the eye so I know you understood and were trying to comfort me. Mom had a meeting with a lady about outside support and you slept through the whole thing. When she was done, she met me at my doctors appointment which was right up the road from you. She's amazing Johnny...I told her she didn't have to come but she did anyway. It was a comfort to have her there. All in all, you and I both had a great day.

Love you!! xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment