Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15, 2010

Johnny,

One more item checked off the "bringing Johnny home" list. Mom picked up your Hoiyer Lift today. It's a lift used to lift you out of the bed and into the wheelchair or shower chair and can be used by one person. Very convenient!!

Mom said you shined again in group today. You impressed your therapist with all your correct answers about what hospital you are in and what city. You continue to amaze!

Mom and Craig took you down to the new van and put you into it to make sure everything was going to work and Craig figured out that your wheelchair doesn't have tie downs. So, needless to say, he's working on getting tie downs for your wheelchair.

Dad was on his way to see you but I haven't talked to him, mom did. He and I are playing phone tag so I don't know what amazing things you accomplished...I'll post when I hear from him.

Love you!! xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment