Friday, January 15, 2010

January 14, 2010

Johnny,

Things are progressing to get you home. It's exciting and scary all at the same time. I can't wait to see your reaction as we pull into the drive way at home. Mom's house has gone through so many changes. I love spring and summer in the country, it's going to be so nice for you to be able to sit on your porch and enjoy the day.

Buddy came by today and said you were sitting in your room, in your wheelchair. You must have just come back from therapy.
Letter from Buddy:
Johnny,
Tammy & I came by today and it has been a while since we have made it. Things have been really crazy at work with the weather we have been having. You are sitting in your wheelchair as we walk in and look really good. You are very alert today. It is good to see you and I hear you are going home soon. I know you will continue to improve. Keep up the great job.
God Bless,
Tammy & Buddy

Mom worked with you today some on the puzzles I got you for Christmas. She said you did really well. You've always loved doing puzzles!

Take care! Love you!! xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment