Friday, February 18, 2011

Johnny,

You are hurting your momma's heart! Mom called me today very upset ... You have been admitted to ICU again and they intubated you again. You've also been given sedation to help you tolerate the tubes. Your oxygen level is low and again you are not exhaling enough to release the carbon dioxide. Because of your lengthy stay in the hospital, you will more than likely not return to your rehab home. We are looking into having you moved to an acute care hospital, one that you'll have access to a pulmonary doctor. You are being given two different antibiotics to fight the pneumonia. Your family is very worried about you Johnny, you are one sick man! Praying for you to get better! Love you so much! Xo. Jen

P.s. I remembered something the doctor told mom ... I thought it was encouraging ... He told her this is just a bump in the road.

One more thing ... I saw a quote on anneliese's Facebook page that I thought was really funny. It made me think of you and your johnnyisms. It said: don't argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. Ha!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment