Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week 51 : June 1 - June 7

Johnny,

I am in awe of you!! You have been communicating so much lately. We give credit to the serial casting...once you got the casts off, you took off!! Mom told me that she took you outside with pen and paper and Robert told you to write his name. Robert wrote "Robert" on your paper and you got mad! You scratched out what Robert had wrote and wrote "Robert" yourself. Mom said it was like you were saying ... No! I'll do it! Mom also asked you to look around and write what you see and you wrote "fruit trees".







Well, Jackie is offically out of school for the summer. That should be fun for you to see her everyday, all day long. Mom said you're using your dynavox to call her more...ya'll laugh when you ask her if she's going to wear "that" to school.

Cody turned 19 on the 3rd. We went to Joe's Crab Shack for his birthday dinner. He was such a good sport when they asked him to turn his crab bib backwards and fly around the whole restaurant like superman!


It looks like you might get to meet your nephew a little sooner then planned. I've been having contractions for the past week and a half. The doctor told me that he'd like for me to hold off until atleast the 14th ... that will put me at 36 weeks and the baby's lungs should be developed by then. The 16th will mark "one year" for you since your accident. It's just so amazing to me how much we have all been through this year. In all honesty, you shouldn't be with us and yet you are and making great progress towards recovery! I shouldn't be expecting a baby but I am...he's a little miracle! Dad and Diana should still be living in Red Oak. Mom should still be working and driving to dallas every day. God never gives us more than we can handle...right?!! I miss you! And, I love you! And, I'm so so proud of you!!

Love you!! XO Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment