Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30, 2010

Johnny,

Well, I have to apologize for not blogging more often. It might come as a surprise to you, but, I'm not super woman ... Ha! Having a baby at 40 is kicking my butt! I bet you are laughing at that! You seem to really love having a baby nephew, you just pet on him and kiss him. Ty loves you too, he smiles at you and thinks your funny. You seem to light up when you're around Ty.

It's been several weeks since you moved to your live in facility. You are fitting in just great. You have therapy from 9am to 3:30pm Monday thru Friday. I come on Thursday to see you and help with your therapy. Mom comes on Tuesdays by herself and on Saturdays with Jackie. Dad and Diana come on Sundays. Those days are scheduled so you have a familiar face through out the week but, we come other days too. Your therapy is going super, you are amazing! You answer questions correctly, you work puzzles and word problems, you are working on the computer with the mouse and the arrow keys. One of the most exciting hurdles you've accomplished is the removal of your trachea. The wound didn't fully heal and you had to have surgery to completely close the hole but it looks really good and you were a champ through all of it, of course. You are starting to attempt to talk more but you are not eating through the mouth yet. I say yet because I feel positive you will be one day soon.

I have pictures to put on the blog and will soon ... I finally realized that I can update without having the pictures and add pictures later. Since having the baby, I seem to have misplaced my brain!

Love you so much Johnny!! Xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment